Appointment Setting Services
Strategic Sales and Marketing (SSM) was founded in 1989, and we have developed a reputation as one of the best appointment setting companies in the industry. Our firm has core expertise in B2B appointment setting, along with customized sales and marketing solutions to help B2B sellers enhance their lead generation efforts, driving increased conversion rates and helping close more deals.
Thousands of clients have chosen SSM for their B2B appointment setting service needs. Learn more about how our B2B services can help your business.
What is B2B Appointment Setting?
B2B sales is sometimes a long and complex process. Major account sales often require several months to go from the first sales conversation to deal close. Hiring appointment setting companies can help reduce the time in your sales cycle, by identifying more and better-quality business leads upfront.
When you hire our team of appointment setters, you get a dedicated group of experienced sales reps who help your company in several ways:
- Developing a list of prospects based on your unique industry/target market/geographic location
- Creating a sales script to conduct appointment setting calls, emphasizing your company’s key selling points and value proposition
- Reaching out to your prospects by phone, making the upfront cold calls to introduce your company to the market and find potentially interested buyers
- Delivering your company a list of “warm leads” based on the results of our appointment settings outreach.
Why Appointment Setting Adds Value for Your Business
When you hire SSM as your outsourcing appointment setting agency, our team helps you to increase the sales of a company. We make that first introductory sales call to your prospects on your behalf. We start to build a relationship with your prospective customers, assess your prospects’ needs, and determine which prospects are most interested and ready to hear more from you. Then we hand off a list of “warm” sales leads that are hopefully ready to start a more serious and in-depth sales conversation with your company.
Our goal: deliver a “qualified appointment setting,” where each prospect on the list is evaluated and ranked based on how ready they are to buy, how serious of a buyer they are, how high of a priority they are for your sales team to contact with the next steps. We don’t just want to give you a list of “new leads,” we want to give you a list of “qualified leads” that are truly a good fit for your business and ready to hear from your sales team.
Not every prospect will be immediately ready to buy, and most will need further conversations and lead nurturing. But our goal during the B2B appointment setting process is to help narrow the focus and identify good-quality, qualified business leads.
How Do B2B Appointment Setters Work?
Clients hire SSM for B2B appointment setting for Major Account sales, targeted to buyers of “complex” B2B products and/or services. These types of sales are usually “non-commodity” items that typically involve:
- Decision-makers at the Owner, Director, VP, or C level of contact.
- A “solution sell process” with business leads where the prospects have a specific problem that needs to be solved.
- Multiple sales call over a period of time prior to closing.
- Asking the prospect to make a large purchase.
Our B2B appointment setters understand the unique challenges of complex B2B sales. They are trained in SSM’s proprietary process for how to approach and manage lead gen conversations, starting from the first phone call. We have a professional team of B2B appointment setting reps who are confident and comfortable in speaking with high-level decision-makers and gatekeepers, and who will represent your organization with credibility.
Unmatched experience among appointment setting and lead generation companies
Since our founding in 1989, we have completed over 50 million new business sales presentations to high-level decision-makers and generated over 7 million sales leads. Our state-of-the-art appointment setting processes and dedicated B2B sales lead experts have helped create millions of dollars in new sales revenue for our clients.
Targeted B2B efforts in hundreds of categories
We deliver customized appointment setting services and targeted lead generation for companies of various sizes, product categories, and marketing objectives.
We speak the language of selling
Our services are developed “by” salespeople “for” salespeople. We understand the language of selling and have the know-how to craft your message for the unique needs of B2B appointment setting, and we professionally contact and engage your prospects, turning business leads into highly qualified prospects, leading to better conversion rates and bigger sales results.
Clients hire us for focused, efficient, thorough, detail-oriented B2B lead generation services that generate qualified business leads and “warm-up” the sales process for your company’s sales team to take over. The Strategic Sales and Marketing team is staffed with experienced, business-savvy, battle-tested professional appointment setter services. Our sole focus is exceeding the expectations of our clients. We are constantly thinking, planning and strategizing about how to harness the power of our appointment setting company to generate bigger faster sales results.
The Strategic Sales and Marketing Advantage:
- Over 32 years of B2B lead generation and appointment settings experience.
- An extensive staff of diverse, highly experienced B2B experts with specific expertise in our clients’ product categories.
- A proprietary process for complex B2B lead generation and appointment setting.
- See the results of your campaign with Web-based self-service reporting, giving clients 24/7 real-time visibility of each lead generation and appointment setting program.
- Customized program design to listen to each client’s needs and meet each client’s unique objectives.
- Best-in-class, time-tested appointment settings scripts and messaging to achieve the best results in B2B sales lead services.
All of these advantages make us one of the best appointment setting companies in the U.S.!
Want to know how much appointment setting services cost? Contact us for a free consultation. We will develop a customized quote, based on your business’s needs.