Generating leads is the lifeblood of your sales and marketing efforts. The SSM lead generation process is a
total pipeline solution and involves a careful qualification system that has evolved over our 30-year
history.The process and stages behind SSM’s lead generation funnel are critical to successfully convert targeted
contacts into qualified leads. The following diagram is designed to provide you with key insights into
understanding the SSM lead generation process.
- A – Onsite: These leads indicate an onsite meeting will occur.
- A – Phone Conference: These leads indicate that a conference call will occur.
- A – Demo: These leads indicate that you’ll be sharing an online demo with the Prospect.
- A – Yes to Call: These leads indicate the Prospect has pain points and/or a willingness
to learn about your services/solutions, and the timing for a follow-up call is now. The Prospect has agreed
to receive collateral and agreed to a follow-up call.
- B – Short Term: These leads often have pain points but have less of a sense urgency than
an A – Yes to Call lead. These Prospects are expecting a follow-up phone call from you.
- B – Long Term: These leads often have pain points but have less of a
sense of urgency than a B – Short Term Lead. While these Prospects are expecting a follow-up phone call from
you, they lack the urgency to do something about their pain issues. These leads
should be nurtured by your marketing efforts and should be re-contacted every 3-6 months.